Wikipedia.org notes that DVDs were first sold in Japan in 1996. Going on two decades later, there are a lot of used DVDs in circulation.
At the same time, the Daily Mail reports that DVD player sales are dropping like a rock.
As the format declines, there may be no better time than now to sell DVDs back online. Are you looking to sell used DVDs back online? For DVD buyback, you might check out our advertiser SellDVDsOnline.com, because:
- We found their DVD buyback system easy-to-use.
- They offer free shipping of your valuable DVDs with DVD buyback (certain restrictions apply).
- EZ Recycle Inc. is one of the few CD/DVD/Video Game buyback site operators we know of that’s accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
- They’re DVD buyback offers seem very competitive.
- They also buy back CDs, video games and video game consoles.
- They offer payment options of check or PayPal.
Their system seems very intuitive and we were surprised how much they offered for some of our DVDs. For instance, they offered $2 for one DVD we got for 50 cents at a garage sale.
Go check out DVD buyback with Sell DVDs Online!
As with all website offers, certain restrictions apply. You should always read everything thoroughly at the site making the offer before proceeding with any sale or purchase.
Full disclosure: BlueRectangle.com has an affiliate/advertising relationship with EZ Recycle Inc. who pays a fee to BlueRectangle.com for the above advertising. Visitors to BlueRectanlge.com hereby agree as a condition of use to regard EZ Recycle Inc./SellDVDsOnline.com as an advertiser and independently verify any and all claims, terms, conditions, offers made by or relating to said advertising and to hold BlueRectangle.com and it’s owners, agents, and/or employees harmless from any and all claims arising from or in any way related to said Visitor/s use of EZ Recycle Inc.’s site(s).